Sunday, April 29, 2007

A pretence

A silent tear that rolled down her eye
And still, I can see no reason why
He failed to notice that precious wasted tear
He's failed to bring her a bright cheer
Oh! He's failed for the umpteenth time now
And He's failed as if he can't recover.
Oftentimes, He's as helpless as me
Only He's absent from the scene and I ain't;
I don't have a choice but to watch her cry
Try, try and try is all I do; God damn try
Try to cheer her up, try to be a man
And Him? He's fake, lame and yes, a scam.

Sorry if this offended anyone; I didn't mean that. It's just that He's no longer a reason I have to look up to. He's a mere pretense to me now. I could've written it over my blog but due to some reasons I chose not to.

4 comments:

Aparna Mudi said...

maybe its better that u blogged it here.....coz i agree with u

delhidreams said...

and i thought it was shadows :(

the matter being both of u will react differently to anything i say, so i won't

just try to have some faith in urself, nobody needs a god these days

Aparna Mudi said...

dont u need a god adi????

hey ....meet_me
welll i have no clue y i almost always feel the same way u do right now...

meet_me said...

what do i say, shadows....
hugs to u... i might get it back too...
luv ya