Sunday, March 11, 2007

surprize surprize

here i am after a whole lot has transpired between the times i have blogged and now that im blogging.....
im a bit tired of the glory of god and i seem to be on a " i believe in god but dont trust him anymore" belief.....as meet_me said its a humane feel of god that i get with her.......
when i talk to her i feel as if she is another me living halfway across the world and believe me that doppleganger affect saddens me.......coz i may have understood to live with the fact that im the only one living with my problems but then she is another one.....and that makes me angrier on god....she even reacts to situations like me....atleast thats what i believe.....im sure she is distinctive in many ways ......but the way we react is very similar if not the same.....i guess she knows the reasons.....
i have been talking and discussing about god a lot so a lot of thinking abt him is going on.....a lot of dvaita and advaita conversations have been going on....advaita meaning god having only one form.....that of being formless
and dvaita which means god having different forms that which can be pictured.....
i and my dad have different views but we kind of have a agreement by the fact that it is upon oneself to percieve god..
i guess i have talked abt this before
but now im in this phase of "whether god is not interested in anybody or whether it is only me.....and if it is only me then why so?"

No comments: